- Amateur Radio Volunteer Response Continues to Historic Hurricane Irma
- Just one of many emails to League officials on K3RF being disqualified.
- K3RF’s petition to run for the Director’s position in the upcoming election for ARRL Atlantic Division denied!
- Gatlinburg TN Wildfire
- Tom Gallagher – NY2RF – Meeting October 26th in Montgomery County
- Need Help with RFI Problem
Search our site
Tag Archives: tax
A video of the presentation by Certified Public Accountant Lynn Baxter, W0LTB, at the New England Amateur Radio Festival (NEAR-Fest) in October is now available online. Most radio clubs are set up as non-profit corporations, but this does not mean … Continue reading