- Reading Radio Club Technician Ham Class – Starts November 6th
- Force of 50 Deploying To Puerto Rico
- ARRL Volunteers heading to Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Health & Welfare Traffic
- Amateur Radio Volunteer Response Continues to Historic Hurricane Irma
- Just one of many emails to League officials on K3RF being disqualified.
- VY1AAA is a Go for ARRL November Sweepstakes
- New IOTA Website is Up and Running
- Bidding is Now Open for the 12th Annual ARRL On-Line Auction!
- QRZ DX and The DX Magazine Publisher Carl Smith, N4AA, SK
- The K7RA Solar Update
- RadFxSat (Fox-1B) FM Satellite Set to Launch in November
- ARISS International Chair Frank Bauer, KA3HDO, Wins G3AAJ Trophy
- Reminder: This is JOTA Weekend
Search our site
Category Archives: Nets & NTS Reports
The ARRL has 50 volunteers heading down to Puerto Rico with “HamAid” kits to assist the American Red Cross get information OUT of that island. They are leaving on a chartered flight from Atlanta today. Their primary mission will be … Continue reading
Please do not accept any messages for delivery into the Hurricane affected areas! Please read this entire post carefully! Guidance on Puerto Rico Health and Welfare Traffic was received from Steve Ewald, WV1X, Supervisor of the Field Organization Team at … Continue reading
W3GWM, Net Manager for the Eastern Pennsylvania Emergency Phone and Traffic Net, announced that effective March 12th the net will move back to its normal time of 6:00PM or 1800hrs Local. March 12th is the day that Daylight Saving Time … Continue reading
The following was received from the new Eastern PA Emergency Phone and Traffic Net Manager, W3GWM. Due to band conditions and an expected increase in the Solar Wind, we will temporarily move the EPAEPTN starting time to 1730 EST on … Continue reading
By Tom Mills AF4NC, Assistant Section Manager and Section Traffic Manager EPa Section The year has almost come to an end. This past year has brought many changes and its time for us to look forward to making our section … Continue reading
Six club members were recognized for their outstanding contributions to the Pottstown Area Amateur Radio Club (PAARC) at their Dec. 2nd meeting in Limerick, PA: – Jim Steiner, W3BWD, was honored for his service as a founding member of the … Continue reading
At the request of many here is an image of the Counties in the ARRL Eastern PA Section. Note: there is a map of the EPA Section with all the Emergency Coordinators listed along with their contact emails and web … Continue reading
EPA-ARRL played an important role in Cascadia Rising on behalf of NTS. In a true disaster of this scale, Washington, D.C. would be a madhouse of activity and confusion. FEMA’s Region 3 headquarters, which covers both Pennsylvania and Washington, is … Continue reading
Traffic reports for May 2016 are available.
The February traffic reports have been filed.
Traffic reports for January 2016 are available here for ORS, PSHR, and NTS Affiliated Nets.