- PA State WX Drill – Wednesday December 6th 12:00 to 17:00
- Skywarn Recognition Day Webinar – November 27th
- Skywarn Recognition Day – December 2 – 0000Z to 2359Z
- EPAEPTN – Time Change and a Net Time Change
- Reading Radio Club Technician Ham Class – Starts November 6th
- Force of 50 Deploying To Puerto Rico
- Amateur Radio Volunteers Active in Latest Round of California Wildfires
- January 2018 QST Debuts Fresh, New Design
- The K7RA Solar Update
- The January Edition of Digital QST is Now Available!
- Arizona Repeater Association Joins Maxim Society with Latest Donation
- Pearl Harbor Commemorative Special Events on the Air
- Report from India: Ham Radio Aids Rescue of Two Fishermen
- Changing of the International Space Station Guard Set for December 13
Search our site
Category Archives: Nets & NTS Reports
Sunday Morning November 5th Daylight Saving Time Ends and with that change the Eastern Pennsylvania Emergency Phone and Traffic Net’s meeting time will change from 6:00PM EDT to 5:30PM EST. This net time will remain in effect until next Spring … Continue reading
The ARRL has 50 volunteers heading down to Puerto Rico with “HamAid” kits to assist the American Red Cross get information OUT of that island. They are leaving on a chartered flight from Atlanta today. Their primary mission will be … Continue reading
Please do not accept any messages for delivery into the Hurricane affected areas! Please read this entire post carefully! Guidance on Puerto Rico Health and Welfare Traffic was received from Steve Ewald, WV1X, Supervisor of the Field Organization Team at … Continue reading
W3GWM, Net Manager for the Eastern Pennsylvania Emergency Phone and Traffic Net, announced that effective March 12th the net will move back to its normal time of 6:00PM or 1800hrs Local. March 12th is the day that Daylight Saving Time … Continue reading
The following was received from the new Eastern PA Emergency Phone and Traffic Net Manager, W3GWM. Due to band conditions and an expected increase in the Solar Wind, we will temporarily move the EPAEPTN starting time to 1730 EST on … Continue reading
By Tom Mills AF4NC, Assistant Section Manager and Section Traffic Manager EPa Section The year has almost come to an end. This past year has brought many changes and its time for us to look forward to making our section … Continue reading
Six club members were recognized for their outstanding contributions to the Pottstown Area Amateur Radio Club (PAARC) at their Dec. 2nd meeting in Limerick, PA: – Jim Steiner, W3BWD, was honored for his service as a founding member of the … Continue reading
At the request of many here is an image of the Counties in the ARRL Eastern PA Section. Note: there is a map of the EPA Section with all the Emergency Coordinators listed along with their contact emails and web … Continue reading
EPA-ARRL played an important role in Cascadia Rising on behalf of NTS. In a true disaster of this scale, Washington, D.C. would be a madhouse of activity and confusion. FEMA’s Region 3 headquarters, which covers both Pennsylvania and Washington, is … Continue reading
Traffic reports for May 2016 are available.
The February traffic reports have been filed.
Traffic reports for January 2016 are available here for ORS, PSHR, and NTS Affiliated Nets.